Designates a monospaced font in the HTML editor. Maybe more in the future…
- Open ‘jays-wordpress-admin-plugin.zip’ file to reveal ‘jays-wordpress-admin-plugin’ directory.
- Upload the ‘jays-wordpress-admin-plugin’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is your name?
- My name is Jay Robinson.
For support, please contact me by email.
- 1.0 – Note – December 4th, 2009
Added to WordPress Plugin directory last week. Removed download links from my site and replaced with links to WordPress.org. Renamed directory names for Installation.
- 1.0 – Initial Release – October 21st, 2009
I’ve created a WordPress plugin to fix an issue I have with the WordPress Dashboard: the HTML editor is not monospaced. I don’t like reading code in 13px Lucida Grande, so I wrote a plugin to add a stylesheet with 12px Monaco.
I may add more in the future.